Cartoon Crushes
You must log in or register to post on the forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cartoon Crushes
You must log in or register to post on the forum.
Cartoon Crushes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cartoon Crushes

This forum is about attractions to animated characters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Daria

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Daria Empty Daria November 1st 2013, 2:36 am

!

!

What characters from Daria are we attracted to?

2Daria Empty Daria Morgendorffer November 1st 2013, 2:46 am

!

!

Daria Daria-life-sucks
Daria Daria-morgendorffer

David L. Coddon of the San Diego Union-Tribune described Daria as "the anti-cheerleader, the un-social climber, the jaundiced eye in a cartoon world of too much makeup and superficial crayon colors." Coddon added that Daria "may look like a misfit, but the catch is that Daria's the only character on the show who 'gets it.' It's everyone else who's a misfit." Daria states in the first episode that she does not have low self esteem: she has low esteem of everybody else. Anita Gates of The New York Times said "The secret of Daria's popularity (everywhere but in her own home and school) may be our collective alienation." Gates says that "her tastes are a little dark." As an example, Gates used the fact that she reads "Howl" by Allen Ginsberg at a reading to the elderly program.

3Daria Empty Daria Morgendorffer November 1st 2013, 3:29 am

WoodenFreeze

WoodenFreeze
Admin

Daria 8dpvynm
I agree with !. Daria is fucking hot as hell. :3

I have now started watching Daria inspired by this topic. I just love Daria so much. I love how she is so calm, confident, and anti-everything. It's adorable!!!! Not to mention, she has like the SEXIEST body EVER!

How can the other kids think she´s ugly???? ø.ø

Last edited by WoodenFreeze on November 4th 2013, 10:28 am; edited 3 times in total

4Daria Empty Re: Daria November 4th 2013, 12:26 am

!

!

Yeah. According to the show she's supposed to be ugly. The thing is, all of the "hotter" characters have the worst personalities.

Most of the other characters facially seem to always be making the same kind of expression. Usually nauseatingly happy, self-important, or ignorant. Daria always has this bored kind of above-it-all expression that fits with her smartass remarks.

I love the episode where she visits the plastic surgeon.

5Daria Empty Jane Lane November 4th 2013, 11:17 am

WoodenFreeze

WoodenFreeze
Admin

Daria Janelane

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum